Mar 24, 2021
Whether you've been stressed about your health, suffered losses, tired of the quarantine, had financial stressors, working long hours, or had a relationship breakup, stress has become a constant irritant for many of us. If you're struggling with binge eating, emotional eating, or food addiction, your eating behaviors may be the first sign that you are stressed to the max. When the situation goes on for weeks or months, and the stress becomes chronic, the adrenal glands burn out from chronic production of cortisol and may cause what is called adrenal fatigue syndrome (AFS).
In this podcast, you will learn:
1. How can you tell if you have adrenal fatigue syndrome
2. What causes adrenal fatigue?
3. How do stress and adrenal fatigue cause binge eating, food obsessions, and emotional eating?
4. What can you do about AFS?
Supplements and free meditation mentioned in the video:
· Take vitamins - vitamins C and B5 help with cortisol production, vitamin D can help support the immune system.
Download a free meditation here